5250 W. 94th Terrace
Prairie Village, KS 66207
Our practice provides care for the many pediatric musculoskeletal injuries and illnesses including:
• Fractures and dislocations
• Developmental and congenital disorders
• Cerebral Palsy and spasticity
• Bowleg, Knock-knee, Toe walking and In-toeing
• Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip
• Leg length discrepancies
Philosophy and Goals
Our goal is to provide comprehensive treatment for new fractures. We attempt to schedule all fracture care appointments within 24 to 48 hours of contacting our office. If you have had prior x-rays done at an out-patient facility, primary care or an Emergency Room or Urgent Care, we ask that you bring a copy of the films with you.
If your visit is for medical evaluation other than fracture, we encourage you to bring a copy of prior medical records.
We strive to provide a warm and compassionate environment that will make your visit as meaningful as possible. A state-of-the-art facility and an experienced staff provides the highest quality of orthopaedic care in the convenience of a private medical office.
• Digital x-rays
• Waterproof casting
• Custom splints
• Knee immobilizers
• Other orthopaedic products available on-site
We realize that you have a choice in orthopaedic care. We hope that we can assist and meet your needs.
The information posted on this website:
• is not medical advice, and should not be taken as medical advice;
• should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease; and
• is in no way meant to be a substitute for professional care.
• if you suspect you or your child have a health condition or medical problem, schedule an appointment or consult your or your child's doctor.